The follow up to my last posting of my Spring Shoe Splurge on Ebay . Below are the great outfits that compliment the shoes
1. Paul Green. These shoes I paired with a column pant, because the straps are a little heavy. I would wear this outfit to meet a client for shopping, Paul Green shoes are so comfortable and I can stand in them all day!
2. Banana Republic - I would wear this dress hosting a dinner party . The dress is comfortable and also pretty. The shoes are so easy and give me some height.
3. Kate Spade This is another dress I would wear hosting a dinner party. So comfortable and the shoes stand out against the dress. How simple is this?
4. Cole Haan. These shoes have Nike Air so comfort is on my side. I would wear these trekking in a stylish city such as San Francisco or Chicago.
5. Cole Haan. These shoes are so sexy with Black Patent and little gold stud details. Not a great big heel so again comfortable and dressy.
6. Joan and David. I love these shoes!! I am on my third pair and I think they pair perfect with shorts. Dressy or Casual .
7. Kate Spade. With the fabulous color of green and shape of this thong I wanted to highlight it with a shorter flirty skirt. I think it worked!
8. Stuart Weitzman. Small Straps and a High heel work when pairing with a sexy straight skirt.
9. Cole Haan. With a Tapered, Bright colored Pant I believe in neutral tone shoes. Also a pointy pump flatters because it adds length and balances the shorter pant.
10.Cole Haan. Again a tapered pant, so instead of a pointy pump I went with a pointy booty.